Better Together

New Start

Updated on June 25, 2021 in Brain Optimization
7 on November 16, 2020

Hello all,

I’m taking Dr. Amen’s online class “Change your Brain, Change your Life” and it is fascinating. I’m 62, in terrible shape, overweight and often worrying. But he gave me hope that I can change my brain and do something about it. So I started today (was planning to start tomorrow, but you know what he says about “tomorrow”). So even though I hadn’t shopped for brain-healthy foods yet, I did the best I could until I could get to the store afternoon.

Praying that this will make a difference for me.

• Liked by
  • amvera96@gmail.com
  • geopren@msn.com
2 on November 16, 2020

We are so happy you’re here with us and have already gotten started! Let us know how we can support you! -Zoe

on November 30, 2020

I would love to buy Dr. Amen’s Sleep hypnosis albums and other Brain Warrior albums, but I have no CD player and need a downloadable format. Can you help?

Coach
on November 30, 2020

There are MP3 versions you can download here: https://brainmd.com/books-and-media/audio-video

Hope that helps!

Zoe

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on November 19, 2020

That sounds great Callie, I’m 55 and had a head injury in January this year, the brain is so fascinating, although I already had a reasonable amount of brain awareness after starting my journey while my mum was dying from alzhiemer’s disease I have learned so much more this year from my own experiences, and yet there is so much more to learn.

Good luck and keep us posted both good and challenges, \I would love to hear how you get on,

Namaste, Yvonne

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on November 27, 2020

Today is the start of a new chapter in my life in this brain health Journey.  About 3 years ago I went to Dr. Amen’s New York clinic. Made some changes but didn’t follow-up. Finally purchased the annual plan. Trying to avoid Alzheimer like my Mom, Aunts, Grandmother, and Great-grandmother. They were poor diet, low exercise, and heavy smokers so hopefully, I have a head start with better habits. Callie and Yvonne keep up the good work.

on November 30, 2020

Keep up the good work too! I’m trying hard to get back on track!

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 25, 2021

Good luck to you Callie!  I’m on the journey as well!  Yvonne I’m dealing with a TBI as well so you are not alone.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies