Better Together

Know your numbers

Updated on April 12, 2023 in Ask A Coach
4 on May 30, 2022

Hello

I want to get some updated labs checked and noticed there was a “know your numbers” lab request sheet in this program. Are we able to print that and take it to a local blood drawing company, or do we have to get something written up by a doctor?

Thank you in advance!

• Liked by
0 on May 31, 2022

You need a requisition from your healthcare provider, but the list here is to give you an idea of what to ask for from them. You can also do your own labs with SaveOnLabs.com, which has the Amen Clinic Panel. Best!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on May 31, 2022

Here is the link for the Amen Panel as I don’t think it went through on the last post: https://www.saveonlabs.com/Dr-Daniel-Amen-Plan-s/1892.htm

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 12, 2023

Hello, I noticed that this comment was almost a year ago but, is the SaveOnLabs.com still active?  I cannot get the page to open nor is it under any web search. Is it called something else now? Thanks!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on April 12, 2023

Thanks for the question. I am sorry, but that company is no longer active. You can ask your physician to run most labs, but if they won’t cover some of them, try directlabs.com or letsgetchecked.com as other DIY options. Here is an overview of the importance of running certain labs to get a more in-depth health assessment.

Best!

Zoe

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies