Better Together

Know My Numbers

Updated on December 26, 2020 in Celebrate Success
6 on November 19, 2019

I did it! I finally went into get my lab work done so I can know my numbers soon.
I’m nursing my 4 month old and I had nursed him twice within the 12 hour fast before getting my lab work done. I was so hungry!
As i was driving home i told myself i wouldn’t eat the pancakes my husband made for the family for breakfast. Instead I would eat a leftover chicken breast. It sounded so good. I would also snack on nuts as I heated up my meal.
Well I got home and my husband had made me a three egg omelet. So grateful and yummy! I was still way hungry after and refrained from just grabbing anything to eat. So I ate some nuts to top off the omelet.
Little steps at a time.

• Liked by
0 on November 19, 2019

Wonderful!! It’s the individual, small decisions we make throughout the day that add up to make our health vibrant long-term. Keep up the great work!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on November 24, 2019
I did it! I finally went into get my lab work done so I can know my numbers soon. I’m nursing my 4 month old and I had nursed him twice within the 12 hour fast before getting my lab work done. I was so hungry! As i was driving home i told myself i wouldn’t eat the pancakes my husband made for the family for breakfast. Instead I would eat a leftover chicken breast. It sounded so good. I would also snack on nuts as I heated up my meal. Well I got home and my husband had made me a three egg omelet. So grateful and yummy! I was still way hungry after and refrained from just grabbing anything to eat. So I ate some nuts to top off the omelet. Little steps at a time. From vitalistagirl@gmail.com

Hey, girl– GOOD JOB! YOU ARE DOING THIS!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 21, 2020
Hi,
I was looking at my lab panels today, trying to input my numbers in the “know my numbers” page on the mybrainfit website. 

My free T4 measurement is 12.8 pmol/ L.  How does that translate into ng/dl ?

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on December 21, 2020

Hi!

To convert between international to standard, divide by 12.87 so it’s .9945 ng/dl.

Here’s a handy conversion chart from Standard to International (or vice versa):

https://www.questdiagnostics.com/dms/Documents/test-center/si_units.pdf

Best!

Zoe

on December 22, 2020

Thank you.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 26, 2020

Sure thing!

• Liked by